Friday, April 28, 2006
Chapter 90 - Elections + Random Stuff about Kenny
Oooh.. So exciting, reading all these election news... I just got my Polling Letter today to head down to the High Commission at London to vote.. Also booked my coach tix (GBP2 return! woohoo!) to head down. Seems like this election is gonna be quite hotly contested. What a pity I'm not in Singapore to soak up all the rally fever. But well, you can't have everything. ;p
--------------------------
seems like my sister understood my toilet paper analogy... haha..
--------------------------
and because I'm a little bored, i feel like i should entertain myself... so here's Some random stuff you didn't know about Kenny (picked out from "45 of the most random things you probably never needed to know about someone")

What did you do last night?
Sean and I were discussing stuff about darkroom photography. He found out Fitz has a darkroom that can be used! ;p Also, the stupid fire alarm went off at 3am (yes AM) when i went to bed at 2am. *frownz*

The last thing you downloaded onto your computer?
Some mambo component for the CUMSA website. I think it was for the forum.

Have you ever licked a 9 volt battery?
Well, not a 9 volt battery at least... ;p

What are you wearing?
A VJC 2005 Orientation T-shirt and beach shorts.. now now.. what was I doing back in VJ in 2005? haha

Type of music you dislike most?
cheese. yucks. also, noisy punkish music. eeks.

What kind of computer do you use?
a MACINTOSH Apple powerbook G4. I'm loving it. =)

You like anyone right now?
That's hard to say.. Really... =X

What's your favorite comic strip?
Gee. I haven't actually been following any comic strips. But i do have a Snoopy comic widget (it's a mac thing. ;p) on my Dashboard.

Best movie you've seen in the past month?
Billy Elliot. I blogged about it too. :)

Would you prefer being a millionaire or finding true love?
MILLIONAIRE! Finding true love. haha

Do you believe in love at first sight?
Yes. Hasn't quite happened to me yet though. I need to walk around more often.

Did you have long hair as a young kid?
As a matter of fact, NO! The hair you see on my head now is the longest I've EVER had.
I don't suppose this qualifies as long hair... haha.. so paiseh to post this picture.. lol

Ok, i'm sufficiently entertained. Nitez my frenz!
Posted by yellowlemonie at 1:26 AM
0 Comments:
eXTReMe Tracker
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com