Thursday, April 27, 2006
Chapter 89 - Toilet Paper Analogy
Today hor, when i go to Boots, then wah, i see the Dove body wash buy one get one free leh... then the auntie-ness inside me say, so cheap, must buy. Then I went to Sainsbury, the shampoo also got the same offer. then i also buy lor.

But also because I actually do need shampoo. :)

Anyway, at this point, I should share a story. I recall that my sister and I used to laugh at my mum when she used to stock up toilet paper when NTUC had an offer (of course she stocked up on other stuff too, but toilet paper sticks in my head.. haha.. and also because there's a family joke which i cannot say... ;p). She used to say, "eh, 跟我㈠起去NTUC, 帮我拿toilet paper回来“. So there was always this joke when there was toilet paper on offer in NTUC. But now, on hindsight, I can see the wisdom behind stocking up toilet paper. =)

And remember this story. One day this toilet paper analogy will be applied everywhere... and you will know that it was I who started it.. haha.. ;p
Posted by yellowlemonie at 12:06 AM
0 Comments:
eXTReMe Tracker
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com