Friday, March 21, 2008
Chapter 308 - Into the Woods

Into the woods
And down the dell,
The path is straight,
I know it well.
Into the woods,
And who can tell
What's waiting on the journey?

Went to watch "Into the Woods" at the ADC theatre the other day (Monday)! It was nice - the best theatre production I've seen in Cambridge thus far... A musical it is, which combines all the fairy tales that we were told, once upon a time! There's the Little Red Riding Hood, Jack & The Beanstalk, Cinderella, Snow White, Rapunzel and more! (to be honest, i can't remember all of it... haha) Gee, it was like I was five again... (what the hell did I do when I was five years old anyway? hmm)

And I heard LaSalle is performing it in Singapore as well except urm..... it's ending today (Saturday)... oops..(get your tickets from Gatecrash)

And they lived happily ever after....

Labels: ,

Posted by yellowlemonie at 10:44 PM
0 Comments:
eXTReMe Tracker
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com