Sunday, March 02, 2008
Chapter 298 - Boat Club Dinner
It's been a surprisingly sober Boat Club Dinner for me, considering how hammered I was at the last one, and having to fly off the next day. =X I guess it helps when I'm sitting next to the Master (yupz, the Master of my college). In fact, I was even sitting in the Master's chair, since I was "presiding" over the dinner, which makes it all the more interesting for the Master i guess.

But all in all, a really enjoyable dinner. My speech was certainly much better than last term's I must say. hopefully we'll have the results to show for it in Mays.... =) will post pictures soon enough. (i say that all the time but it doesn't usually happen... ;p)

Labels: ,

Posted by yellowlemonie at 12:00 AM
0 Comments:
eXTReMe Tracker
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com