Thursday, February 14, 2008
Chapter 291 - CNY festivities
It's been such a busy CNY period that I'm so glad I finally get my time off now... Some things that I did included my annual Pineapple tart making cycle, CNY dinner at Uncle & Auntie Cho Mee (Auntie Sulina & Uncle Gerry)'s house, dinner at Jinling with the NatScis, watching Lion Dance at Market Square, and such... Though I must say, it's not quite as festive as it may seem.

1. Pineapple Tarts - I've only had time to make one big batch of it thus far. There're still 15 cans of pineapple sitting in my room at the moment... =X

2. Uncle Gerry. I kinda like this shot cos it has the "Chen" poster in the background, which is Uncle Gerry's surname... And he looks kinda relaxed and happy in this shot...

3. Lion Dance Performance by our very own CU Lion Dance Troupe. And the main lion is played by my neighbour Chris and Yijin.

I liked the ears in this next shot... Too bad they were performing in the shade, so it's a bit darker than it should have been...

What do you call the stupid doll head huh? I seem to recall that as a kid, I was quite scared of the doll, cos i think it looks rather freaky... Does anyone else think so too?

-----------------------------
I had my head-of-class discussion (i.e. viva) for my lab report, which had sucked up my entire first 3 weeks of term, today. Glad that I got an alpha-minus (i.e. A-) for it, which is as good as it gets really, since the highest mark given for my experiment was an alpha-minus.... At least the hard work didn't go to waste...

Labels: ,

Posted by yellowlemonie at 10:36 PM
2 Comments:
Blogger xiu said...

it's called 大头娃娃!hehe.

12:32 AM

 
Blogger yellowlemonie said...

oh yah, that's it! loL.

9:16 AM

 

Post a Comment

eXTReMe Tracker
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com