Wednesday, February 06, 2008
Chapter 288 - Gong Xi Fa Cai
Wah, what a nice chapter to write a CNY post on (ignore the 2 in front). It honestly doesn't feel anything like CNY here, other than the fact that everyone tells me that.. haha... :)

But well, it's a fairly tiring start to the Lunar New Year for me as well - at this moment, the thing I'd like to do most is to go to bed (it's 9.45pm only). My only consolation is that I'll have a fairly relaxed day tomorrow.. compared to what I've been going through the last couple of days rushing to finish my lab report... And I estimate that I've cycled at least 15 miles in the last 2 days (that's about 24km).

If only I had Nagi milady to spend the New Year with.... =)

Labels:

Posted by yellowlemonie at 9:37 PM
2 Comments:
Blogger xiu said...

新年快乐,恭喜发财,万事如意!!

7:32 AM

 
Blogger yellowlemonie said...

thanks! i meant to thank you for your CNY card as well. I got it more than a week ago, except that i've been fairly busy lately with various stuff and have hardly had much time for much else!

hope you're having a great CNY weekend! :)

9:55 AM

 

Post a Comment

eXTReMe Tracker
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com