Monday, January 21, 2008
Chapter 280 - Four Play
I'm on the topic of Word Play this time, hence the title Four Play (hur hur). Cos I was thinking up domain names - it's a real pain to come up with one. At the moment, I own www.thebluesock.com (not very inspirational I must say), and now I'm getting a new one (babygiant.com?). Any suggestions are welcome.

So I was looking through the list of Oxymorons (http://www.oxymoronlist.com) for some inspiration and there were a couple which I found fairly amusing... Like did you know HOMEWORK is an oxymoron? Since home isn't usually associated with work! And the other one which I thought was really funny was Mild PMS. I was sure it was a guy who added that to the list... haha. =)

And I was also looking at the Facebook group "When I was your age, Pluto was a planet" (very amusing too I must say), and I came across this t-shirt selling site, which had some pretty funny "pick-up lines" on T-shirts, of which one was:



For now, I'm gonna go pack up and head to bed. Early night!
Posted by yellowlemonie at 11:33 PM
0 Comments:
eXTReMe Tracker
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com