Wednesday, January 09, 2008
Chapter 274 - My Little Black Book
As I wrote in my previous post, I keep a travel journal, which is a A5 leather bound notebook, aka my Little Black Book. I was looking through my entries for my end-of-year trip last year to the US, and found this very interesting entry. It reads:

day 2 - 4 dec 06 - New Haven CT

Getting up early tis morning..........

.... Met up with the first person I was meeting on my trip - Pierre Andre Salim, who had dressed to the occasion to meet me in shorts & flip-flops in bloody winter, where we got my prepaid SIM card from T-mobile b4 heading back to his apartment.

This is the same pair of flip-flops that you see in the picture on this post....

Of course there are other interesting entries though, but I'll save it for another time.
Posted by yellowlemonie at 11:03 PM
0 Comments:
eXTReMe Tracker
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com