Sunday, January 06, 2008
Chapter 272 - Glad to be back
I'm glad to be back in Cambridge, after what has been a long but fulfilling trip, though there was always this nagging feeling of having to work gnawing away at the back of my head - the main reason why I shifted my flight 4 days earlier than was planned.

As usual, the business of unpacking my room in currently in progress. A few new decorations added to my room though, and a little rearrangement of furniture (very minor). My darned card reader(s) aren't working, so I'm not able to upload my photos yet. :( Might have to wait a little while more then.

Also started watching Honey & Clover II while on the trip - it has such a good storyline, and the developments in season II are even more exciting, and sad as well....
Every year, when the city is filled with the scent of this flower (fragrant olives), preparations for the school festival begin. Bathed in the orange glow of the school's lights, and surrounded by the scent of fragrant olives, I'd keep wandering the places I thought I might see the person I like so much. I wanted to catch just a glimpse of him. I wanted to hear his voice....

Labels:

Posted by yellowlemonie at 7:37 PM
0 Comments:
eXTReMe Tracker
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com