Tuesday, November 20, 2007
Chapter 264 - I'll be alright
Thanks to all of you who've asked if I'm okay.. I really am.... In fact, I still do normal stuff like going to lectures and having nice dinners... :)

It's been nice to be kept updated through email on the proceedings of the memorial services and all. At this very moment, the memorial service should be going on at the Yale Theatre. There's also gonna be one at the Drama Centre this Saturday. If only I could be at either of them.... At least it'll be a nice closure to the incident. In any case, more for my own reference, here are a few newspaper articles, reporting the incident:

The Straits Times
Yale Daily News
New Haven Register
courant.com


It's still quite surreal looking at Pierre's photo... It's hard to believe that he's not with us anymore.... But somehow we'll manage.....

Labels:

Posted by yellowlemonie at 10:09 PM
1 Comments:
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nvr mind la...I'll be attending his memorial. I'll bring something for your part also. :)
-hidy

8:42 AM

 

Post a Comment

eXTReMe Tracker
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com