Monday, November 19, 2007
Chapter 262 - We'll Miss You....
Drama School student dies while setting up for production

This has got to be the most devastating news I've received since term started. I don't even know what to say. Life is too short, and to think at this time last year I was preparing to visit you.... As Jo put it, at least he died doing something he loved.. We'll miss you Pierre......

[footnote] I just did a search on "Pierre" on my blog... and I found 26 references to Pierre, of which 25 of them were in reference to the afore-mentioned... Pierre was simply amazing......
Posted by yellowlemonie at 11:48 AM
1 Comments:
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you prolly should post the links in his honour.

7:08 PM

 

Post a Comment

eXTReMe Tracker
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com