Monday, January 14, 2008
Chapter 276 - Pre-School Days
Well, term hasn't officially started yet, though I'm already slogging my ass off. My project (~80% complete!), assignments to complete, (lots of) meetings to attend.

Went for a run earlier on, and it's been a while since I've been so breathless - must have had too many fags in the middle east. And plus, it was so cold with the win. It's a strange sensation I get in my arms when I return from each time. Because it's cold out there, plus I'm normally just in a t-shirt and shorts, my arms aren't quite as responsive... It's like there's a lag or something.

(DISCLAIMER: This stunt is only to be performed by professionals. Kids, please do not try this at home) If you want, I suppose you can try this at home. Try putting your arms in the fridge for about 30 mins, and try to do "Twinkle Twinkle Little Stars" (open & closing of your fists) for about 10 times.... ;p [though i really think you shouldn't try doing it, cos the fridge will get very stressed if you leave the door open for so long...]

[post edit] while googling for "do not attempt this", I found this site : http://www.donotattemptthis.com/. Take a look at the video.. It's quite cool... (though essentially a BMW ad... ;p [/post edit]

Just got up from a nap - 3 hours of sleep obviously wasn't enough, though for some reason I just couldn't get to sleep last night... Back to work for now! :(

Labels:

Posted by yellowlemonie at 8:33 PM
0 Comments:
eXTReMe Tracker
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com