Tuesday, January 15, 2008
Chapter 277 - Thin is good....

Have you seen the latest Macbook? It's not just chio - it's damn super ultra chio! They say thin is good - I have to agree with that man... ;p The Macbook Air is to die for!!! And check out the ad while you're at it...

---------------------------

I just realised yesterday that this coming lunar year is the Year of the Rat! MY YEAR! Wah lau, it means I'm 24 years old liaoz... I feel like I've been around forever... To think I was looking forward to the Year of the Rat when I was turning 12, and now it's gone a full cycle again! And John commented on the phone that the significant milestones in our lives have also gone by - O levels, A levels, NS and now Uni... Time really does creep up on you eh?

And shit. I need to finish work now. =(

Labels:

Posted by yellowlemonie at 10:43 PM
1 Comments:
Blogger xiu said...

hey you're so not alone la! i feel so old too. and yah i rem looking forward to the Year of the Rat when i was 12 too! hehe. well Happy Year of the Rat to us! :)

p/s: thanks for your tip on the ice cream and chocs but i'm getting fat la, so must cut down le. heh. ;)

2:16 PM

 

Post a Comment

eXTReMe Tracker
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com