Thursday, February 28, 2008
Chapter 296 - Earthquake
Another dearth of posts I'm afraid...


Earthquake in the UK last night! The largest one since 1984 (i'm not even sure if there were any between then and now... ;p)

Sad to say, but I THINK i slept through it.. Well, it did happen at GMT 0056, and it was only for 10 seconds, and I was asleep already (need the rest man!). Although I swear I did get woken up, and was in a semi-conscious state, and I thought I heard people saying there was an earthquake in my corridor/staircase. I thought it was a dream then, and it rang a bell when people were discussing it this morning, so it must have been true.... loL.

Anyhow, i'll post soon enough. Too much bits of stuff to tidy up... =X

Labels: ,

Posted by yellowlemonie at 12:31 AM
0 Comments:
eXTReMe Tracker
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com