Monday, March 17, 2008
Chapter 305 - Wish list
Since my birthday is coming soon, I'm allowed to make a wish list right? haha... I want:

1. A Nikon D300 (previous post here)
2. A Nikon SB-800 flash unit. (oh yes... it's only SGD600, about 1/3 the price of the D300!)
3. Anyone of the lenses below:

I think the cheapest one is probably a 400mm F/2.8, which costs ONLY SGD20,000! (and fyi, the people in the photo were trying to take pictures of a bird... which I think is MUCH SMALLER than the lenses they were using... ;p Photo credit: NaturePixels)

Or actually, this one will do too:
It's a Sigma 200-500mm, f/2.8. It's a f**king bazooka man.. The camera is absolutely tiny compared to the lens! (Photo credit: Ken Rockwell)

4. Handphone. My Sony Ericsson W800i is starting to go wonky already - the joystick especially... though I'm known to use the same phone for many years (like how my Nokia 6510 lasted me from 2002 to 2005).
5. Assorted Mac stuff - like a MacBook pro maybe? ;p

If you've noticed a particular trend of my wish list, it's that none of the items cost less than SGD500 I think... hehe... That's why it's called a WISH list right? =)
Posted by yellowlemonie at 4:07 PM
4 Comments:
Blogger xiu said...

my birthday is coming soon too! so can i make a wish list too? heh. =P

4:25 AM

 
Blogger yellowlemonie said...

of course you can! and make sure you post here so i know what it is... ;p

5:01 PM

 
Blogger xiu said...

i want an all-expense paid trip to europe! haha. but that is so not going to happen la. :)

4:33 AM

 
Blogger yellowlemonie said...

well, it could happen - just that it won't me paying it.... =)

10:05 AM

 

Post a Comment

eXTReMe Tracker
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com