Saturday, March 08, 2008
Chapter 300 - Photoshop Weekend
I spent some time today fiddling with Photoshop and tried to digitally enhance my images - something which I have been quite reluctant to do, since I think my photos should be WYSIWYG (what you see is what you get) from the lens. But I guess I have to "catch up with the times" and play around with it.... So here were my 3 images from last weekend's trip to Rutland Waters: (bearing in mind these are the "enhanced images")

#1:


#2:


#3:


And then I decided to put them together into a collage. Here's the result, which I kinda like... It's a little small here, so if you want to see it in its full glory, it's available HERE

Labels:

Posted by yellowlemonie at 6:56 PM
1 Comments:
Blogger xiu said...

nice shot of the swan! :)

8:09 AM

 

Post a Comment

eXTReMe Tracker
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com