Tuesday, March 18, 2008
Chapter 306 - Exposing China
Today, while I was walking around aimlessly in town, a certain man asked when I walked by, "Are you chinese?". Well, for a moment, I thought he meant ethnically, so I said yes. And it turns out that it was the answer he was looking for, cos he gave me a DVD - and he whispered under in breath, “在国内找不到” or something along those lines. Of course I'm not gonna say who this man is. =X (although i don't think i'd recognise him again either...)

But anyhow, I've just remembered that I have the DVD in my bag, so I took it out and watched it. It's basically a documentary about exposing the secrets in China, about how there's this sort of conspiracy going on or something like that. I'm afraid I gave up after about 10 minutes of watching. The title of the DVD though is "透视中国“。。(which means exposing China btw... or something along those lines). I imagine it's quite interesting though, cos a google search on that title gives 148,000 results... (although because my cheena is super powerful, i didn't read through any of the results... ;p)

Gee, all these "underground" stuff makes me excited. It's like when Keng Rui and I were in Syria, and we were approached by some shopkeepers, asking us if we wanted to make ISICs (International Student Cards) - because if we wanted, they could make one for us - a fake one that is.
Posted by yellowlemonie at 8:40 PM
2 Comments:
Blogger louist said...

wah so exciting, why don't you blog about the content of the dvd =P

the 'underground' stuff can be found as nearby as bangkok, actually. probably malaysia too, but i dunno where exactly haha.

3:09 AM

 
Blogger yellowlemonie said...

well, the thing is that it doesn't really tell me very much after watching for 10 minutes, which is why I gave up.... it was a little too cheem to be honest... =X

and guess what? i was approached again today, and asked if I was chinese... by a different guy, but this time he was trying to publicise some show at the corn exchange tonight which is part of some publicity for the beijing olympics apparently... the things i lose out on by not hanging out in town! ;p

4:58 PM

 

Post a Comment

eXTReMe Tracker
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com