Monday, April 21, 2008
Chapter 321 - Differential Diagnosis

House (the TV series) is now my official dinner time entertainment. It's so incredible. If I'd watched it when I was little, I'm sure I'd have become a doctor. ;p And for the record, I'm watching it off DVD.

I've just checked out Hugh Laurie (Dr House)'s biography on Wikipedia (here) and I must say he's led quite an exciting life. He went to Selwyn College, Cambridge (they share the same boathouse as Churchill), and was an oarsman - and a darned good one at that, having won the National Junior Championship (coxed pair), and was awarded a BLUE status when he rowed against Oxford in 1980 (they lost by five feet - i.e. DAMN close). 

Not inspired yet? Go watch it for yourself then. (I've got lots of catching up to do - I'm only halfway through Season 1, and it's up to Season 4 at the moment...)

Labels:

Posted by yellowlemonie at 8:41 PM
0 Comments:
eXTReMe Tracker
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com