Thursday, May 22, 2008
Chapter 336 - Christmas....?
My Thursday dinner time entertainment is now House, which is showing on Five (internet TV banzai!), and I just found out that it's actually four months behind. The Season 4 finale in the US was last week! Damn... So well, it's only episode 10 here in the UK, so it's kinda weird watching a Christmas episode of House in May?

But well, I have to take my hat off to the casting for House... it's brilliant - not only do they have good actors, but good looking ones as well.... *drools*

the eleven-year old star of the episode. (and no... she's too young for me.)

The man himself. I hear there's a boat in my boathouse called Hugh Laurie, which belongs to Selwyn (where Hugh Laurie was from). I gotta check it out and take a picture of it...

Cameron and Foreman. Everytime I hear Foreman, I think of Eric Foreman from That 70s Show (watched it when I was doing my project in Ireland). Boy, I miss those days in the cottage...

Labels: ,

Posted by yellowlemonie at 9:59 PM
0 Comments:
eXTReMe Tracker
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com