Thursday, May 29, 2008
Chapter 341 - I Heart Nurofen!
Can't believe this deja vu illness. Last year, I caught a flu bug at the start of the exams, and it seems this year wasn't much different! I've taken enough medication/vitamins over the last 3 days to kill an elephant... And the worse bit was actually the headache that I woke up with today.

After 3 pills of Panadol Extra (interestingly, i got this panadol extras from Syria - and the extra bit is 65mg of caffeine. so not realising that initially, and having 2 cups of coffee this morning, i'd imagine some people might actually suffer a stroke or something from this high amounts of caffeine.

[imagine if i was taken to a hospital. Doctor: "it seems you have an exceptionally high level of caffeine in your blood, did you take any caffeine pills?" Kenny: "no i didn't!" well, if it was House, he start saying something about "Everybody Lies" - Houseisms]

"I don't ask why patients lie, I just assume they all do."

But I digress. So anywho, after 3 pills of Panadol Extra, the headache still won't go away - if anything, I think it got worst. So that left me moping about the whole morning/afternoon, because I couldn't concentrate at all on my revision (thank goodness I didn't have a paper today) - until I found that I had 2 pills of Nurofen left in my medicine box. Hurray! More pills! And it seems Nurofen works - within about 20-30 minutes of taking ONE tablet, I could feel my headache ebbing away, so I thought, ah heck, I'll take the last one as well. And now my headache is gone, and I feel like I've been "reborn".

And unbelievably, the lecturer for one of the courses recommended a book AT THE END of the course - which I find to be more useful than going for all the lectures! I'm about 1/3 way through the book now, hopefully I'll get through most of it tonight.

And I'm already starting to think of how to improve my seriously deprived social life of late after my exams... :)

Lol. Bleach 172 just came out today.

Labels:

Posted by yellowlemonie at 11:14 PM
0 Comments:
eXTReMe Tracker
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com