Tuesday, February 28, 2006
Chapter 66 - Another Random Post

ok.. you're wondering why I posted this photo... but since this is a completely random post, mehbe the photo is random too.. hmm.. maybe not.. haha... it was actually taken today while it was snowing when we were coming back from lunch for our practical... of course, you have to stare really hard at the photo to tell it was snowing... ;p

it's amazing how traffic lights in the UK respond to bicycles... on my way to Yvonne's place just now, i stopped at the traffic light (i was cycling), and then the traffic lights turn green, and the cars crossing in front come to a halt to allow.... two bicycles to cross. And this was a major traffic junction... How cool... ;p

having taken over CUMSA, i spend much of my waking moments not spent thinking about girls, girls, girls rowing/coxing, work and friends, thinking about CUMSA stuff now... but it's good.. i'm really enjoying it... really enjoy working with my committee! =)

i'm coxing bumps tomorrow... first bumps race for me... i'm getting the jitters... wish me luck! may the SPEED be with me. =) (oh and btw, for those who don't know what bumps are, i found a wikipedia article here. Check it out!)
Posted by yellowlemonie at 11:20 PM
0 Comments:
eXTReMe Tracker
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com