Wednesday, March 15, 2006
Chapter 70 - Going once, Going twice, GONE!
Ok.. I'll be gone from Cambridge in about 8 hours time. Be off on a Geology field trip to Arran. And it being a Geology field trip, I can't be sure if I'll have access to a computer for the next 9 days. *frownz* Unless of course, we stumble upon a jurassic-age computer. ;p I'm praying for real good weather and real good company as well. *keeps fingers crossed*

I'll be back on the 24th of March, be around for the weekend before heading off again... I'll write more when I return on the 24th. I think I should be able to blog from my handphone though. I THINK. *rolls eyes* Ok. here's to SUNNY ARRAN. ciao peeps!
Posted by yellowlemonie at 10:59 PM
0 Comments:
eXTReMe Tracker
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com