Saturday, March 25, 2006
- Packed -
ok, i'm FINALLY just about fully packed. what began as a leisurely paced, arranging things neatly in the trunk compartment soon became a stuffing competition at the end and the last few items were literally forced in and any small holes were soon plugged. it's amazing how much stuff i've managed to accumulate in just 2 terms. Last term, my trunk compartment was just about right to fit all my stuff. This term, it's the trunk compartment plus a bag of books (at least 10kg), my fridge, my steamboat + my ironing board in the trunk room upstairs. I can't imagine what it'll be like at the end of 3 years. HMMz. ok. i'm quite tired. doesn't help that the clocks here go forward by one hour in 37 minutes' time. *frownz*

sorry, it seems i didn't manage to find time to write an entry on Arran today. it was quite tough trying to squeeze packing, shopping, laundry, running, chatting, relaxing, working, emails and more in one day. alright then. hope everyone is well. start tagging! =) take carez!
Posted by yellowlemonie at 11:21 PM
0 Comments:
eXTReMe Tracker
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com