Monday, March 19, 2007
Chapter 188 - Film-o-maniac
Been watching quite a bit of stuff today... something like 6 episodes of friends, 2 episodes of prison break and children of men.

I must say i didn't exactly enjoy children of men... it was a little bit like oh, that's it? for one, it didn't exactly move me - it might be the case that there's global infertility, but why and how? and why is the world in chaos? and what was the whole point at the end? I mean, it was quite a nice science fiction/futuristic film, but seriously, it's making a point and not making it. What a disappointment I must say.

On the other hand, on Friday, I watched The King and The Clown - this korean film and thought it was quite enjoyable. Maybe I just liked it when it's based on some facts at least. And plus the cinematography was rather excellent, and not forgetting that the "female" lead was quite pretty and it was fairly touching. I kinda liked the ending too. this movie was highly recommended by Corrie and you have to trust her taste lah, she is (or will be) the newspaper bitchcritic in the future... ;p

he or she or both?

nice nice.. i loved the themes in this movie...

Labels: ,

Posted by yellowlemonie at 9:30 PM
0 Comments:
eXTReMe Tracker
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com