Saturday, April 21, 2007
Chapter 198 - The Dark Ages
The last few weeks have been nothing but busy, yet amazing at the same time.

Having spent the first 9 days in Eastern Europe, back for a day, before zipping to training camp for two days and off again for a 10-day Geology field trip, i'm back in Cambridge feeling really spent, in addition to a fantastic tan - many thanks to the MANY HOURS spent in the sun, looking at castles, water and the rocks.

It looks like i'm being swayed to doing Geology next year now.... which I guess isn't all that surprising, considering that's what I applied to do in the first place...

For now, I'm doubly spent having had to unpack my room as well. I think I shall be heading off to bed early tonight!
Posted by yellowlemonie at 10:37 PM
0 Comments:
eXTReMe Tracker
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com