Friday, March 23, 2007
Chapter 189 - Photo Journal
I was gonna write stuff, but... ;p

VinE day - 4 Mar 07
So this is kinda the biggest thing that Victorians in Europe has done so far. It's something started by Allan and Rajesh last year, and I must say i'm a little sore, cos 1. it's so London-centric and 2. i didn't know about it till it was setup (ie. i wasn't involved).

The councillors... all the way from the 17th to the 21st... :)

Raffles Night - 10 Mar 07
Something I hadn't intended to go for initally and went for only 'cos John was trying hard to sell tix... ;p

Amazingly, I met up with Changyong and Winston, who are my lower sec classmates, and Changyong apparently is my twin, cos everyone says we look alike... Really?

Table photo!

Women's Eights Head of the River Race - 17 Mar 07
Somewhat the biggest race on our calendar, other than the Oxbridge boat race of course. It's held on the River Thames, Londo and something like 300 crews take part each year, including international teams..

Crew photo. We're short of one rower though at this point.

You're prob sick of the same old photo of kenny in the cox's seat, but here's another one anyway - from a slightly different perspective. I don't look too happy eh? ;p

Chicago - 21 Mar 07
And yesterday, I went to watch Chicago with a random friend Junhui. Kenny's review of the show? I must say it was pretty enjoyable - the dance moves were slick and the singing was excellent. The actors suited their roles well, and the stage band was awesome. But I thought the storyline was none too creative, and neither was the staging (which was simple). But anyhow, I enjoyed the performance - another musical struck off my list of "to-watch". And as Junhui said, I think my "Watched" list is now longer than my "To-watch" list....

Labels: ,

Posted by yellowlemonie at 12:10 AM
1 Comments:
Blogger gums said...

mmhmm....i think you two DO look alike. =) isnt it nice to meet someone like that and go...do i really look like that to pple? heheh.

2:14 AM

 

Post a Comment

eXTReMe Tracker
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com