Friday, March 30, 2007
Chapter 196 - Cambridge in Spring
Over the weekend, it was nice and sunny and well-worth ditching the books for a stroll out in the sun, and not forgetting to bring my camera along too. Presenting my latest album - Cambridge iN Spring. :) Enjoy!

the typical River Cam shot

Trinity College - back entrance

Sheer number of bicycles....

A nesting swan.. Just the other day, I even saw one building the nest... This one has eggs out of the nest though.. There were several theories from the people watching, including one that said "population control".. hmm. strange.

One of my favourite ones in this album... For some reason they were heading away from me - i wonder why.. hehe..

Rest of the shots can be found HERE

-----------------------

And yes - packing's a BITCH. i've just spent the entire day stuffing my room into boxes. it's terribly tiring to have to "move house" every term. And I'm having a slight headache cos I haven't had coffee today.... :(

Labels:

Posted by yellowlemonie at 12:52 AM
4 Comments:
Anonymous Anonymous said...

earth:

quick quick! i need your new address. hehe.

10:12 PM

 
Blogger yellowlemonie said...

there's no new address - its always been "Churchill College, Cambridge, CB3 0DS"

10:07 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

earth:

hmmm but you said you are packing to move?

8:12 AM

 
Blogger yellowlemonie said...

as in i have to pack cos i'm vacating my room for two weeks.... it's stupid right? cos otherwise we get charged rent for another two weeks, but i think i can make better use of 200 pounds... hehe.....

but yah, in summary, my address is the same! :)

8:06 PM

 

Post a Comment

eXTReMe Tracker
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com