Sunday, April 22, 2007
Chapter 199 - Of Ducks and Butterflies
Some shots of ducks and butterflies before I left for Eastern Europe which I have only managed to scan now... (It's another of my favourite roll of film... :))

A duck's nest... it appears that the mother duck has gone off for a little while... although she was back the next day...

For some reason, this photo didn't catch my eye the first time I saw it, and only when I was scanning it in did I realise what a beautiful shot this was... :)

Some plant which had leaves/flowers that looks like caterpillars...

Of ducks - my favourite shot in this roll... somehow this duck got into a nice pose when I clicked the shutter...

And butterflies.. this was somewhat the closest I ever got to a butterfly.. It was probably about 20cm from my lens, so close that I could see the proboscis going in and out of the flower sucking honey... Click on it and you will be able to see it up close... :)

The rest of the shots are available here. Don't be fooled by the poor quality thumbnails - the actual shots are richer in colour and contrast and detail. hehe.

Labels: , ,

Posted by yellowlemonie at 11:04 PM
0 Comments:
eXTReMe Tracker
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com