Thursday, May 03, 2007
Chapter 202 - How am I to?
How am I to find time to study,
if lectures and practicals go on as usual?
if workload is the same as in previous terms?
if i'm too tired at the end of the day?

hmm. everyday's a tiring long day. my first break today was at 3.30pm and that was not the end of my day yet. With rowing outings being 5 days a week this term, it's looking like time's gonna pass by a lot quicker, hence explains the hiatus in blogging.

In any case, a lot has happened over the past week (I think). Lester was here to visit over the weekend, and one of his friends tagged along too. We even cycled to Grantchester on Sunday. Then this week was busy settling funding application deadlines for my mapping project in summer - it's a little bit like sponsorship proposals all over again. ;p

For now, Kenny will unwind a little before heading off to bed. :)
Posted by yellowlemonie at 12:21 AM
0 Comments:
eXTReMe Tracker
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com