Wednesday, September 03, 2008
Chapter 369 - *cough* or Migraine?
I'm not really sure which one I prefer to have - a persistent cough, or a horrible migraine... I've been coughing for the 5 weeks that I've been back, and it kinda got worse earlier this week (because I caught a flu), and now I have a horrible migraine. Well, I suppose the best answer should be "none of the above". I hope this migraine goes away by tomorrow morning... :(

On NIE
I think NIE could do with a lesson on time-tabling... Because my timetable sucks big time! Well, for this week, because of the various e-Learning stuff, and such, I only have 7 hours of lessons. But guess what? I have 7 hours of lessons spread over 4 days of the week. Other than today (when I had no lessons), and Monday (when I only had 1 hour of lecture), I had to go to NIE every other day for just 2 hours of lessons. Couple that with a 2-hour journey (one-way), you can imagine how sucky my time table is. And for yesterday, I had a 8.30-10.30am Physics (read: very boring!) lesson, and then a meeting at 7.30pm - a 9-hour wait... So I decided to come home and take a nap (I was feeling really sick too...), even though that meant travelling for another 4 hours. (hmm, 4 hours in UK terms = a train ride from London to Manchester... or for that matter, a bus journey from Singapore to KL). Sighz.

So well, I think the Panadol is starting to take effect, and the pain from the migraine is slowing ebbing away (or masked). And I shall head off to bed early tonight because I have another 8.30-10.30am lesson tomorrow. Boohoo.

Labels:

Posted by yellowlemonie at 3:38 PM
5 Comments:
Blogger xiu said...

oh dear. hope you get well soon! :)

6:13 PM

 
Blogger gums said...

wah lao eh. really meh...i mean, alcohol cld work?! you're kidding right...hmm. i've never heard that chen2 yu3 before. see how. i might go grab one tmr. whaha! shhh. stella artois!

4:15 PM

 
Blogger yellowlemonie said...

yah, i need to find a gf who's staying in hall i think... lol... ;p

and i'm feeling much better today already! migraine's gone, i'm feeling more alive, cough's much better too... thank goodness... now I just need to catch up on work... :(

4:45 PM

 
Blogger boonleong said...

You could always try to find an empty bunk in Pasir Laba or SAFTI ;)

5:20 PM

 
Blogger gums said...

Pple could start a rent-a-bed service at uni...i'm sure you're not the only one experiencing it. go check out the libraries to see how many pple curl up in a corner faking study and getting their nice hour shut eye! :)

gf ah. who stays in dorm...you've got a tough journey ahead. "Kenny..do you love me or my bed more. you only come to see me at breaks and all you do is sleep!" *throws pillow and storms off* :P

5:31 PM

 

Post a Comment

eXTReMe Tracker
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com