Monday, September 15, 2008
Chapter 371 - 10 days gone by
In the 10 days gone by, it seems like I haven't really got any blog-worthy, although I did think of some stuff I could write about.

1. My Really Long Hair
Apparently, this is what some of my juniors remember to be a "kenny trait". So nowadays, when they think of Kenny (which i imagine is every other moment, hence I sneeze so much ;p), they think of my "long hair". So how long was it?

This photo was taken in May 2006, and I didn't cut it (my hair) till August I think it was... ;p

2. How Good is Your Engrish?
Did you think your engrish was quite powderful? Then checks out this marverous website!
Remember: Fall into the water carefully~~!

Or used tissue anyone?

3. India Mania!
Kenny will be heading to Sikkim, India for a YEP (Youth Expedition Project)! So pretty soon, expect to be hassled by me to buy t-shirts, bash tix, etc! Remember, buy buy buy! :)

Gosh, i really suck at blogging nowadays.

Labels:

Posted by yellowlemonie at 2:57 PM
3 Comments:
Blogger xiu said...

hey i'm going india too! but i'm going to chennai. bringing students there in nov. hehe. when u going india?

5:13 PM

 
Blogger yellowlemonie said...

ooh chennai! we're currently debating whether to fly budget to chennai, or to fly commerical to new delhi! we're leaving on 1st Dec, and we end on the 21st, although I'm probably gonna extend for a week to do some more travelling.. hehe.. :)

what're you going to Chennai for??!?!

11:54 AM

 
Blogger xiu said...

i'm bringing students there for an educational tour. will be there from 3 to 7 nov, visiting schools, movie sets and local shopping. shld b quite fun! and you are going on your travels again! good for you. enjoy yourself! :)

5:15 PM

 

Post a Comment

eXTReMe Tracker
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com