Tuesday, September 01, 2009
Chapter 400 - Happy Teacher's Day!
A Happy Teacher's Day to one and all of the teaching fraternity out there! (And what a way to mark it with my 400th post - actually it's the 400th and something post, cos i didn't label every post as a chapter).

Anyhow, yesterday was the teacher's day celebrations in school. I think we were one of the few (read: ONLY) school, who had lessons till 12.25pm and then concert afterwards. Not that I'm complaining much, since I didn't have many lessons yesterday. ;p But it's also a rather special day, since it's the first teacher's day that I'm celebrating as a teacher! :) Received some cards and gifts from various students - I must say it's much nicer to receive a handmade card with a note written in it - chicken soup for the soul!

And a break finally today, after slogging it out for the Common Tests (CA2) the last couple of weeks. For now, it's back to work!

Labels:

Posted by yellowlemonie at 3:48 AM
1 Comments:
Blogger louist said...

sngs apparently had concert for half day, then lessons AFTER - sadness! =O

6:48 AM

 

Post a Comment

eXTReMe Tracker
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com