Monday, January 16, 2006
Chapter 49 - Sweet...
Oh, such a happy and blissful day it is today.. =)

Bliss Event #1

Came back to college today after a productive study session at Starbucks, sipping on a blissful cup of Caramel Macchiato..(which i think should be considered a blissful event too!)
ah.. what pleasures coffee can give... so anyway, I came back to college, and I had a MAIL! like snail/owl-mail MAIL! wow.. in a nice little pink envelope too! (Churchill colour!) So happy just to receive a letter... =)

So anyway, letter in hand, I went back to my room to open it... And woo... got a red packet inside too! And such an enjoyable letter... And cannot say who the letter is from lah... Abit more scandalous that way right? haha... =)

Bliss Event #2

And then, after an filling dinner (Hainanese Chicken rice..) with Jason, I went for the Coxes talk/discussion... And I got my present from the Novice girl (rowing) team!The Novice Team in our bright pink race colours.. Kenny with his favourite fluffy pink cushion... ;p

It's a framed collage of photos taken during the term! It's really nice.. and there's a nice card to go along with it... It's really nice and I love it! (as well as all my fellow crew too!) It's being proudly displayed on my "Hall of Honour" right now.. =)
Ah, see that at the left corner?

Such a beautiful day... BUT, I shall be hitting the books now, progress tests tomorrow...
Posted by yellowlemonie at 9:29 PM
0 Comments:
eXTReMe Tracker
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com