Wednesday, July 11, 2007
Chapter 226 - Cosplay
WAH. Never knew there was such a big cosplay community in Singapore. When I first tried searching for anime merchandise on eBay, i was wondering, "who the hell will buy such stuff for Cosplay and when will they have the chance to use it?" So ehre's the answer. There was a "CosFEST" at Taka last weekend, which I missed... damn sad lah, then I see all the photos, I also want (to participate.. haha)

Zangetsu from Bleach. BANKAI!

Yachiru-san from Bleach - it's the person on my MSN display picture in case you haven't figured out yet...

Death Note anyone???

The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzimiya! I wanna watch the performance man.. confirm they do the dance at the ending credits one!

Better link you to the original photos, which can be found on the Clubsnap Forums, at the following threads: #1 and #2. And there's also a Singapore Cosplay site!

Damn cool lah. I also want! Never mind, this weekend they are supposedly going to Downtown East - I shall go and see it for myself. If you want more information, there's more information at this thread or this site.

Labels: ,

Posted by yellowlemonie at 3:28 PM
2 Comments:
Blogger Unknown said...

haha! i got to say your ramblings are among the far more interesting ones compared to the others!

US is fine, thanks for the sim card though my teacher gave me another one to use! haha

oh btw, keep on blogging ya! this article on cosplay is just fantastic! i'm beginning to love anime man! bankai indeed!

2:11 PM

 
Blogger boonleong said...

Haha this is funny considering how recently I started reading bleach.

1:56 PM

 

Post a Comment

eXTReMe Tracker
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com