Wednesday, October 10, 2007
Chapter 249 - High School Musical

just watched High School Musical on DVD (original ok... not download one... ;p) Anyway, this is another one of those movies which I will not normally watch, cos like very paiseh to walk into the cinema to watch it.. haha... but I had to watch it cos when I was in Singapore this summer (jul/aug 07) and I was doing this primary school camp. During the campfire, we played some song, and then all the kids started singing along! And I was quite stunned, cos I'd like to think that i'm fairly up to date with the music industry *cough* *cough* haha... So we asked the kids, and found out that the song was from High School Musical... (and mind you, these were like 11-year olds...) Anyhow, i thought, wah, how can kenny be ulu-ated, and so that's the story behind why I watched it. (very long story to justify hor...?)

The movie certainly didn't disappoint me, and I would probably say it exceeded my expectations. =X It's another of those movie with no real story lines, but the choreography and music is soooo superb! my two favourite-est songs are the basketball dance one and the finale dance sequence. It's damn catchy and makes you just jive along to the rhythm! I don't mind watching again, so if you want to watch, come to my room some day before i return the DVD to my friend... haha... :)

-------------------------

term's been quite busy thus far otherwise. I'm pretty much stuck in the labs the whole day every day for the next 2 weeks, although it will be fairly relaxed after that... and I'm tired already... :(

Labels: ,

Posted by yellowlemonie at 7:23 PM
4 Comments:
Anonymous Anonymous said...

well, kenny

there's no way you could've caught it at the movies - it was made specifically for the disney channel, and you can't catch it anywhere else.

And... there's High School Musical 2 too =D

5:59 AM

 
Blogger louist said...

the basketball sequence was pretty good, but my favourite was still 'stick to the status quo'.

haven't watched hms2 (don't plan to), but i've heard from friends that it's really bad...

3:51 PM

 
Blogger yellowlemonie said...

oops. see how backward i've become here? ;p

yeah, i only found out about HMS2 when I googled for the HMS site. Not sure when I'm gonna watch it though.... Disney should never do sequels - they don't seem to get it right the 2nd time round. Like there's apparently Land Before Time 2,3,4,5,6.... etc... ;p

4:28 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i love the first high sch musical! but the second one is really quite a disappointment, though most of the songs are still pretty good. too much conversations la.

btw there's a plan for HSM3 to be shown in the cinemas. hopefully it'll be better. =)

5:42 PM

 

Post a Comment

eXTReMe Tracker
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com