Friday, February 20, 2009
Chapter 389 - Physics Teacher teaches Biology?
hmm. I went down to CCSS today for my induction, and met up with my CTs, SCM, etc etc, and got my timetable. While the timetable itself might not be very demanding, I will find myself teaching Biology in term 2. Oh wait, but my CS1 is Physics! well, can't be helped, cos the Sec 2s will be doing Biology for the whole of term 2 (they do a modular system), so it seems I'd be teaching a whole new subject I wasn't trained for. Kinda just drives home the fact of how "useful" our training at NIE is right? ;p

oh, and soon, this blog will go under wraps (i.e. won't be publicised on my MSN), so be sure to bookmark it NOW!

Labels:

Posted by yellowlemonie at 1:28 PM
0 Comments:
eXTReMe Tracker
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com