Monday, November 03, 2008
Chapter 380 - Life as it is
Oh no, I'm finding it hard to find the time and energy to blog these couple of weeks! Last week was Jamboree week (it's a real word btw... haha.. check out the definition). And this week is theatre week!

Against my will, I'm now working on Flare as a production crew. (haha, i sound like i've been forced to do this at gun point, but the reality isn't too far off - I had Joyah breathing down my back.... ;p j/k!) Anyhow, it opens this week, and ends on Saturday - after which, I'll be free!!! mostly anyway...

The world is sooo small. One of my YEP team member's boyfriend is my Mids wing junior! We were in fact, at some point, both Midshipmen Education Officers (MEO) (i'm still an Education Officer though ;p), and he mentioned a nickname (I had) that I've not heard in a looooong time - A Walking BR45. A BR45 is one of the navigational manuals that we religiously refer to in the Navy, and we had an instructor from the Indian Navy (LCDR Rajesh), whom we termed a Walking BR45, cos he was so good with his navigational facts and I was his brilliant successor. ;p And actually, this same teammate is also my JC's classmates' good friend! (so it's far from a 6 degrees of separation in my opinion)

Well, I also have OTHER things to share, but I shall save it for another time. :)
Posted by yellowlemonie at 2:37 PM
0 Comments:
eXTReMe Tracker
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com