Friday, September 26, 2008
Chapter 373 - 36hours/day
Gee, the past 3 days have been quite busy! Sometimes, I even forgot I was a student/teacher. [w00t! ;p] Yeah, if only there were 36 hours in a day, I'd use that extra 12 hours for sleep.. :)

If you've been to my Facebook profile in the last couple of days, you'd have noticed that I've changed my profile picture, and that I've uploaded albums after albums of wakeboarding pics! Wakeboarding was sooooo much fun - did it on Tuesday with Lester (the hermit comes out of hiding), and Weining. And it's a lot harder than it looks! (Kenny has new found respect for the wakeboarders he sees on TV... no more of those "wah lau, why they fall so easily!" comments from me. ;p) Yah, and our instructor Ed is so good, like buy durian like that, confirm PAO1 JIA4(包吃) one.. If you wanna go try out wakeboarding, make sure you get the contact from me! (and it's only $58 for students for an intro session - 1 hour each! chip chip)

Ok lah, the photos! Show the good ones first lah hor...

i think i need a hair cut! my hair looks so huge in all the pictures!

ooh, the board shorts that made all the difference... (well, compared to Lester's balloon pockets..) [eh, stop staring at my legs!]

Weining and his tricks... he was trying to perfect "Superman".. ;p

And apparently, I was making lots of cheeky expressions - it wasn't intentional!

And of Lester - see? Wakeboarding is damn fun!

Of course, not it's not as rosy at it seems lah... You can vote for who had the most spectacular fall...

Spectacular Fall #1 (Kenny)


Spectacular Fall #2 (Weining)
So spectacular that you couldn't see where Weining was... ;p

Spectacular Fall #3 (Lester)
Hmm, Lester falling in with a grin on his face (i bet he was cursing deep down inside...)

And at the end of the day, us and the pro...

Lester was having 2nd thoughts about putting his arm around the pro...

Labels: , ,

Posted by yellowlemonie at 1:23 PM
2 Comments:
Blogger louist said...

wahlao! never ask me along! =P

but just as well, i'm behind enough as it is in my work right now... haha...

7:19 PM

 
Blogger yellowlemonie said...

but it's tuesday! didn't u have lessons or something? ;p

next time lah... :)

10:04 AM

 

Post a Comment

eXTReMe Tracker
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com