Thursday, September 18, 2008
Chapter 372 - I Still Miss You!

Some 10 months on, I am still missing Pierre so much.... and knowing that there's no way to reach him fills my heart with sorrow.

I write this because I dreamt about Pierre last night, and in my dream, Pierre was every bit as "Pierre" as ever - he was in his usual stage blacks, and wore that smile of his. I could have sworn that there was a lanyard round his neck with a backstage pass of some sort. He felt so real in the dream that I was convinced I was living in a different dimension where Pierre was still alive - and of the many thoughts that ran through my head (in my dreams), I remember one clearly and that was, "I'm so glad you're back with us Pierre!"

And while writing this post, I've decided to indulge in the memories of Pierre for a bit more, and I found the video of the memorial service, that I didn't get to watch back then. And I also found the blog which documents the eulogies and the updates that Huzir sent us to keep us all informed of the proceedings. If you have the time, then I'd recommend reading at least the blog.

I've already mentioned Pierre no less than 51 times in 16 posts apparently, so I guess this one more isn't gonna hurt. (Pierre will probably be sneezing his nose off since I've mentioned him so many times!)

Also, just so all of you know, I treasure each and every one of my friends! :)

Labels:

Posted by yellowlemonie at 3:14 PM
2 Comments:
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey kenny. decided to pay your blog a visit after seeing your blog address on the msn pop-up alerts.

this is indeed a sweet post. it was indeed heart-wrenching as i read the blog and saw the video dedicated to pierre. though i may not know him personally, it's evident that he has touched so many people's lives and even more people through his dedication and "heart" work in theatre. take heart that his memory still lives vividly in everyone's hearts whom he has touched in one way or another.

cheers and yup you're a dear old friend to me too =) have a good trip to sikkim - never been there and has always regretted not joining the trip in NIE to that place. smile.

4:29 PM

 
Blogger yellowlemonie said...

thanks for dropping by ying-li! :)

yeah, i haven't had the chance to watch the video yet in fact (i downloaded it cos it was taking too long to load on my laptop!). and i'm impressed you read both the blog and the video!

regarding sikkim, well, i'll tell you about the "drama" the next time we meet! haha..

10:01 AM

 

Post a Comment

eXTReMe Tracker
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com