Saturday, October 04, 2008
Chapter 375 - Light at the End of the Tunnel?
Such a crazily busy week, this last week has been. I'm not sure I even remember half of the things that I've done - or even begin to make a list of it. And add to my OCD (Obsessive Chronic Depression) and that my mood is akin to the stock markets lately (sharp drops, with tiny glimmers of hope, before plunging head first again) with the series of Unfortunate Events that I've had to go through. I now wonder if there's light at the end of the tunnel, or whether this is like the KPE, where the tunnel is sooooo long it'll take me ages before I get to see the light. ;p

Now I can only dream of the Thai Massage I had in JB 2 weeks ago - oh man, how I wish for another one right this very moment!

Lyrics from a song for you to identify. It was something that was playing on my iTunes while I was writing this post, which I thought was quite appropriate (some bits of it anyway ;p).

Looking back
How did I get here?
Chasing circles
Never (thought so near)


omg. i'm so tired. bed beckons! nitez fellas!

Labels:

Posted by yellowlemonie at 6:37 PM
0 Comments:
eXTReMe Tracker
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com