Wednesday, September 02, 2009
Chapter 401 - The Leopard is Unleashed!

w00t! So I am one of the geeks in the world who have upgraded his Mac to the new Mac OS X (Snow Leopard)! Though this new OS doesn't boost any major change - (I can't quite spot the diff between the Leopard and Snow Leopard to be honest, other than Expose looking a little different), but for the price of just S$49, I think it's reasonable. Apparently, a reviewer found that it takes just 22 secs to boot up using Snow Leopard, compared to 29 secs for Leopard, so I guess the Snow Leopard does run faster eh? ;p

Speaking of which though, I wonder what the next version of the Mac OS will be called? FYI, the Cheetah was the first of the Mac OS 10 series, and it seems the slower the cat, the faster the Mac. Maybe we will have a Mac OS Pussy Cat? :)

Labels:

Posted by yellowlemonie at 1:02 PM
0 Comments:
eXTReMe Tracker
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com