Wednesday, May 24, 2006
Chapter 104 - Workaholic
I am a 100% workaholic. Not a study-a-holic though.. haha... I think I do more other work than studying... hmm... =X

So I haven't been updating everyone on my gastronomical creations (wah cheem phrase) lately, but I thought i'd share this: Fried Bee Hoon. I didn't realise it actually looked so photogenic... haha.. But yeah, it was tasty.. reminded me of the beehoon i loved to have for breakfast... Yummmmmm!

And so i also found out that my college has a darkroom. So after making an investment of darkroom chemicals and photographic paper, i am proud to present the "Kenny's Wall of Prints", it is longer than the Great Wall of China and prettier too. ;p But yeah, it's cool to watch the prints "develop" right before your eyes.... nice nice nice... My next project? A pinhole camera me thinks...

PS: i think the random images complements the site real well!
Posted by yellowlemonie at 12:25 AM
0 Comments:
eXTReMe Tracker
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com