Monday, July 16, 2007
Chapter 227 - CosFest!!!!!
wah, yesterday damn happy - went for the "Cosfest VI - The Golden Experience" finals at Downtown East. it's really an anime-mania man! Wah, going there is immersing myself in anime kingdom. And I took a lot of photos of all the anime characters. They were all really good lor... (the looks costumes) Imagine 100 girls all dressed in cute-looking costumes, all gathered at one location. *drools*

Ok lah. Don't say I never share share okay... Here are some of the shots I took on my compact digital camera - got more on film camera, provided I can get them developed and scanned...

P/S: if you know which animes the characters come from, please let me know!

the two girls in front right, are like damn young lah - i think they're just in primary school. and the girl in pink ka-wa-ee-des!

Left or right? Left i say....

wah, fierce leh... dunch pway pway...

see see.. i dunt lie one....


i wonder which anime this character is from... i like also...(the character... ;p)

(Left to right) #4!!!!!


ok ok... enough of the kenny-ism.... let me know what you think lah!

Labels: , , ,

Posted by yellowlemonie at 1:40 PM
0 Comments:
eXTReMe Tracker
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com