Monday, August 06, 2007
Chapter 234 - Bedtime Post
A quick bedtime post! Just played two hours worth of tennis - my first session in about 2 years... so shiok, although abit rusty liaoz... and I'm quite sure I'm gonna wake up to aching arms and legs tomorrow morning... :( Was playing with Hejia, Chaik, Jack & Angela (the latter 2 whom i've just met).

After tennis, (and downing about 2 litres of water, cos for some reason tennis causes extreme dehydration), we went for dinner together with Hejia's sister and Jack&Angela's two kids (daughters, age 1.5 & 4). Dinner was so amusing just watching the kids, either just amusing themselves with the chopsticks or just their blabbering - they were simply adorable, especially when the elder one (sorry but i forgot to ask their names.. haha) wanted to eat the "colourful" agar agar.

Side note: This is what is known as "Experiential Learning" to the Ministries. It's interesting cos today at our seminar, we were just discussing how we can boost fertility rates in Singapore, when to be honest, I don't see a big problem. Most people I know want to have 2 or more kids anyway, so long as they get married that is... ;p And of course, amusing to know some people's awakening comes rather late, as Klement remarked earlier, "Wah, one day I woke up and it hit me - why don't I have a girlfriend?!?!" At least he's come to realise that.

For now, it's bedtime. I think I'm allergic to people and air conditioning. Cos everytime I put those two together, i tend to fall ill, as the impending flu/cold bug seems to be acting up now... Vitamin C overdose!
Posted by yellowlemonie at 4:36 PM
0 Comments:
eXTReMe Tracker
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com