Sunday, August 12, 2007
Chapter 236 - Potato-land
I've made it back to Potato-land safe and soundly already.. The trip back this time was rather smooth (other than the guy sitting beside me who had smelly feet and decided to air it in the enclosed vicinity of the aircraft... although, after a while, i stopped noticing the smell, possibly because I got used to it, or because it stopped smelling so bad... but disgusting nonetheless..) and without delays, thankfully. So now, having loaded up the car with what I need for my project and checking that the car still runs smoothly, I'm taking a break in the computer room in college while waiting for my 2 accomplices to arrive...

In any case, it's kinda demoralising to know that I'm gonna be cut off from the rest of the world for the next 6 weeks or so - my morale is somewhat like the recent crashes in stock market... the only difference being that there's noone to pump $1.5 billion worth of money into me. :(

Many thanks to my friends who came to send me off...
Louis seemed to have much to say...

While Weining & Brigitte couldn't wait to get started on the cake...

Mixed feelings from my family?

And final shots before I left for the departure gates...
Friends...

And family (mostly... ;p)

In the meantime, in case anyone needs to contact me, I can be reached on my UK mobile (+44 7738416835). i wonder when will be the next time I'll get internet access.... Missing home/Singapore/everything already....

Labels: ,

Posted by yellowlemonie at 10:43 AM
0 Comments:
eXTReMe Tracker
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com